There are many reasons that you might need a repipe. What ever those reasons are we can help! With years of combined experience you can rest assured that we will get your job done right the first time.
So you have issues with the piping in your home and you’re not sure where to start. Let me help you understand the process of a proper repiping job and give you a basis of expectation.
- First thing we need to do is figure out why we are repiping so that when we repipe it won’t ever have to be done again.
- Second is preparation, you want to plan for having no water for a period of time and if it will be over night you will want to make sure you are ready for it.
- So its time for us to get started. We are first going to go through the home and set up our home protection. Now we will go through and start opening walls and ceilings as needed for access to the areas where we are repiping taking special care of your home when doing so. Then we will be removing the old piping and cleaning up all messes from this step so we can start the next step.
- We use aquapex mainly for water repipes with the exception of customers requesting copper which is ok by me just more expensive. Drain repipes are typically done using ABS plastic pipe. All of our installs are done per the UPC and we make sure all our guys meet our standards with random quality control inspections.
- After the repiping has been completed we test everything.
Arrived when they said he would, did an excellent and Speedy job and had a charming manner. Would definitely use his services again and would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.
Very prompt in responding to requirement and providing a quotation after a detailed site survey. Job started and completed to an excellent standar d in the timescale given. A couple of minor issues arose subsequently but these were resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Nice, guy - good quality work and he's very r eliable. I will be using Brentwood Ductwork Professional Repair in futur e and will give him the opportunity to quote first on future plumbing work.